Discover more from James Roguski
An Inspired Conversation With Maria Zeee
We are all in this together. If you live in Australia, please feel free to contact me directly to connect our people across the Pacific. +1 310-619-3055 via phone, text, Signal, WhatsApp or Telegram.
I realize that my previous article was monstrously long. So I will keep this article brief. Please watch the video above.
Please read StopTheAmendments.com and share it far and wide.
CLICK HERE to download the proposed amendments to the IHR (46 pages)
CLICK HERE to download the proposed amendments (original nations’ submissions - 197 pages)
CLICK HERE to download the existing International Health Regulations (84 pages)
Top Ten Reasons To Reject The Proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations
The following excerpts are quoted from the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations.
1. LOSS OF DIGNITY, HUMAN RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS: “The implementation of these Regulations shall be
with full respect for the dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms of persons based on the principles of equity, inclusivity, coherence and in accordance with their common but differentiated responsibilities of the States Parties, taking into consideration their social and economic development.” (page 3)
2. DICTATORIAL POWER GIVEN TO THE DIRECTOR GENERAL: “The Director-General, on the basis of information received, may determine at any time to issue an intermediate public health alert” (page 9). “Immediately after the determination of a public health emergency of international concern under Article 12, the Director General shall make an immediate assessment of availability and affordability of required health products and make recommendations, including an allocation mechanism... (page 13) WHO shall develop and allocation plan for health products so as to ensure equitable access to people of all States Parties. Upon request of WHO, States Parties shall ensure the manufacturers within their territory supply the requested quantity of the health products to WHO or other States Parties as directed by WHO in a timely manner in order to ensure effective implementation of the allocation plan.” (page 12)
3. DICTATORIAL POWERS GIVEN TO THE UNELECTED REGIONAL DIRECTORS OF THE WHO: “A Regional Director may determine that an event constitutes a Public Health Emergency of Regional Concern (PHERC).” (page 10)
4. NEW AUTHORITY/SOVEREIGNTY HANDED OVER TO THE WHO: “States Parties recognize WHO as the guidance and coordinating authority of international public health response during public health Emergency of International Concern and undertake to follow WHO’s recommendations in their international public health response.” (page 12).
5. PASSENGER LOCATOR FORMS (PDF): “Documents containing information concerning traveller’s destination should preferably be produced in digital form, with paper form as a residual option... provided the competent authority can have access to it for the purpose of contact tracing. Documents meeting such requirements shall be recognized and accepted by all Parties.” (page 18)
6. HEALTH CERTIFICATES (1): “Health documents may be produced in digital or paper form, subject to the approval by the Health Assembly of the requirements that documents in digital form have to fulfil with regard to interoperability of information technology platforms, technical requirements of health documents, as well as safeguards to reduce the risk of abuse and falsification and to ensure the protection and security of personal data contained in the health documents. Health documents meeting the conditions approved by the Health Assembly shall be recognized and accepted by all Parties.” (page 20)
7. HEALTH CERTIFICATES (2): “Other types of proofs and certificates may be used by Parties to attest the holder’s status as having a decreased risk of being the disease carrier, particularly where a vaccine or prophylaxis has not yet been made available for a disease in respect of which a public health emergency of international concern has been declared. Such proofs may include test certificates and recovery certificates. These certificates... should be deemed as substitutes for, or be complementary to, the digital or paper certificates of vaccination or prophylaxis.” (page 20)
8. VIOLATION OF PRIVACY: “States Parties may disclose to only internal and relevant personnel and process and disclose personal data where essential for the purposes of assessing and managing a public health risk.” (page 25)
9. CENSORSHIP: “At the Global level, WHO shall strengthen capacities to... counter misinformation and disinformation.” (page 36)
10. EXPANDED DEFINITION OF EVENTS THAT CONSTITUTE A PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY OF INTERNATIONAL CONCERN: “As well as cluster(s) of severe acute pneumonia of unknown cause... cluster(s) of other severe infections in which human to human transmission cannot be ruled out.” (page 36)
by James Roguski
The old system is crumbling, and we must build its replacement quickly.
If you are fed up with the government, hospital, medical, pharmaceutical, media, industrial complex and would like to help build a holistic alternative to the WHO, then feel free to contact me directly anytime.
All content is free to all readers.
All support is deeply appreciated.
James Roguski’s newsletter is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.